Are you looking for a rocket-ship fintech startup to hone your marketing chops at?
Well, Cledara is that fast-growing SaaS fintech startup. And the only thing we are missing is you.
Cledara offers an all-in-one SaaS purchasing, management, and compliance platform for companies. We combine management tools for teams with a payments platform to deliver a solution for dynamic teams working in the subscription economy.
Think of us as a fintech wrapped into a powerful, yet simple to use and transformative SaaS tool.
We are backed by leading investors, including Techstars and Anthemis, and have received global recognition:
- SaaS Startup of the Year 2018 by SaaStock
- Top 5 female-founded SaaS companies globally by Microsoft's M12 Venture Fund and Melinda Gates' Pivotal Ventures
- FinTech 50 'Hot Ten' company in 2020 for being one of the fastest-growing fintech startups in Europe
We help companies in the UK and Europe become more successful users of SaaS by unifying and automating the whole SaaS journey in a business - discovery, purchase, management, and cancellation. We are growing very quickly and looking forward to having a Demand Generation expert join our team.
Cledara is hiring for our newly created Paid Acquisition Manager / Sr. Manager role. You will build our marketing demand generation function and make it the best of its kind.
You will report to the CMO and will be our first dedicated demand generation hire at Cledara who will own inbound pipeline generation and revenue growth.
The ideal candidate should be passionate about fintech, have a solid understanding of B2B marketing best practices, and be a revenue-centric marketing leader that thrives on growth and scaling a modern B2B demand engine.
What will you be doing?
- Ideate and execute a multi-channel demand generation strategy and drive key business metrics (MQLs, SQLs, Opportunities)
- Build and manage the development and execution of lead generation programs including search, email, paid social, ABM, warm leads up with nurture campaigns and content syndication
- Drive the strategy and execution of lead nurturing programs to engage prospects higher in the funnel
- Assist in identifying and creating assets that guide our prospects through the buying journey.
- Identify and implement data-driven experiments for ongoing learning and program optimization
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline and revenue
- Implement new processes and technology to continuously improve demand operations
- Collaborate closely with the Head of Sales to develop processes for pipeline strategy
- Create short-form content marketing projects such as email, landing page, and ad copy, or banners for display and other paid advertising channels using template designs.
- Report on actionable, quantifiable insights from marketing programs that can influence and guide future programs
- Here, you will have the opportunity to transform your career in a dynamic environment that supports excellence and autonomy.
What skills and experience do you need?
- You thrive in funnel analytics and live and breathe MQL, SQL, and attribution.
- 6+ years of highly analytical experience in B2B acquisition, growth, or demand generation marketing. You know how to run campaigns and how to get successful results out of digital channels.
- Execution oriented mindset - with the humility, drive, and scrappiness to get it done
- Growth mindset with a results-driven approach to work (testing, measuring, iterating)
- High level of curiosity. You are very interested in learning and discovering new things and have sharp ideas to improve and optimize current processes and tools.
- Proven track record of successfully launching and managing cost-effective marketing campaigns with clear ROI focused metrics
- Data-driven and agile marketing mindset. You have experience with reviewing marketing campaign performance, interpret the metrics, assess market fit and use all these findings to design and improve future campaigns;
- Email enthusiast – you have a knack for building, testing, and optimizing outbound tactics to continuously improve campaign performance. This includes experience with marketing automation tooling (preferably Marketo)
Cledara is a very fast-growing SaaS technology startup where we value the dedication and drive of a select group of talented individuals who are helping us build an amazing SaaS product for businesses. We truly believe we are building something very special, and we index high on company culture, team-first behaviors, and individual growth.
We are eager to share more with you about how if you join the Cledara rocketship you will take your career to the next level!
We value and respect your time. We welcome your applications and commit to a swift, engaging, and dare say enjoyable process that will enable both parties to learn as much as possible about each other. We look forward to hearing from you!