We have an exciting opportunity for you to work in a rapid growing and well funded start-up based in London.
The company is looking for someone who has at least a years experience in the corporate world, but looking to change it up and work in the start-up scene.
You would be working directly with the COO, interacting with retail partners and couriers. The full details of responsibilities and requirements are below:
• Freelance courier supply management
• Contributing to operations-specific areas of operational strategy and planning
• Balancing freelance courier availabilities to match demand whilst maintaining efficiency
• Supporting and providing input from the operations standpoint on commercial projects /
• Optimising operations through innovation and process development
• Engaging with freelance couriers to understand issues and improve performance and
• Exceptional communication skills
• Must love providing excellent customer service and going the extra mile
• Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
• Driven and confident personality, who can keep a cool head in a crisis
• Entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to get your hands dirty
• Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, and a keen eye for data
• Degree or equivalent academic qualifications
This is competitively paid role and open to negotiation. All applicants must send their CV to email@example.com with a cover letter on why they believe they are suitable for the role.