Contentsquare Published: July 19, 2021
Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology company that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative e-commerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
As an Operation Project Manager and partner for all organizational and process improvement issues, you will manage transversal projects involving different departments and various stakeholders. Your objectives will be focused on processes and organisation to continuously make them better.
You will :
- Work on processes and organisation to continuously make them better
- Identify needs, bottlenecks of all transversal stakeholders and align them on a project goal
- Implement project process and procedures to answer to project goal
- Track, monitor and control project deployment
- Ensure/Follow project execution (after deployment)
- Lead/Propose innovative project follow up format
- Define KPIs and OKRs on a quarterly basis to ensure project success
- Develop tools to monitor these KPIs and OKRs
- Find the best lever to have impact and success into project expectations
- Be able to manage collaborative tool configuration (JIRA, Confluence, etc..)
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience as Operation or Transversal Project Manager
- You have an Master Degree
- You have experience using JIRA tool
- You adapt quickly in a changing environment and you always reconsider your methods
- You have excellent communication skills whatever the nature of your interlocutors
- You have a great interest for technical tasks
- You want to be part of an amazing fast-growing & international company
- You have a strong will to go beyond yourself
- You have Work Hard and Play Hard spirit
- You're fluent in English (spoken, written)
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid-time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours