GG Brands offers via its online brands inventive scented products such as candles, diffusers, and essential oils that are already appreciated by customers in more than 8 European countries, with more to come! Headquartered in Berlin, we are expanding very fast and therefore always looking for new highly motivated team members who share our vision, to disrupt the scented products industry and become a globally successful and renowned company.
We are very proud to have launched our new brand of scented products: OZOI, and as the Online Marketing Manager you will be supporting our Senior Brand Manager to grow the brand by preparing market studies, competitors’ analyses and by developing our first network of influencers.
- This position is open for a Werkstudent contract only -
- You provide OZOI's Senior Brand Manager with market and competitor analysis: prices and promotions, products, assets and activity on social networks.
- You research and prepare briefs about relevant topics for blog entries and hand them to our Copywriter. You proofread all content before publishing.
- You work with the Senior Brand Manager and the Customer Service to prepare and update our FAQs.
- You get insights from our Influencer Marketing team and scout influencers that fit OZOÍ brand image on Social Media and send them a first contact message for collaboration. Your work with Octoly to manage our micro influencers collaborations and ship them our products via our systems.
- You support Social Media posting by providing quality content about our values, core props about our products and last trends research.
- Scan through inquiries from Social Media and potential cooperation partners, and prepare a first benchmark before potential collaboration
- General support in collecting information from various internal communication channels and preparation of Excel sheets or PowerPoint presentations
- You are a full-time student enrolled in Bachelor or Master’s degree in Marketing and you have at least 1 year of studies left.
- Eagerness to learn, drive and motivation to dive deep in various online marketing functions.
- Flexibility and strong organizational skills will help you to keep good track of your changing tasks and various topics.
- You are happy to work with both sides of the brain; creating content as well as analyze numbers and create reports will be a big part of your job.
- Fluent in German for your daily tasks and full proficiency in English is needed for internal collaborations
Why joining GG Brands journey?
- Have a massive impact on the success of a fast-growing business
- Work in a start-up environment and be part of a fast-paced, thriving e-commerce that is revolutionizing the candle industry
- Be part of a highly motivated international team of internet professionals in the heart of Berlin
- Self-responsibility, autonomy, and flat hierarchy