Onboarding & Customer Support Specialist
Do you want to join a growing, fast-paced, and dynamic company? We are a London and New York-based stealth startup that has just launched in European cities. We’re looking for a Onboarding and Customer Support Specialist to join our Operations team.
The ideal candidate will be tech savvy and super efficient with strong communication skills. We are looking for a self-starter who is able to demonstrate experience in delivering against tight deadlines and has an interest in applying themselves to commercial and strategic thinking. We’re a rapidly growing company and anyone joining the team will have the opportunity to excel and climb up.
- Day to day communications with the Operations teams as well as the global Sales team
- Reporting to Global Ops Manager
- Administration of all operations related to onboarding
- Dealing with customer queries and troubleshooting
- Communication with suppliers in the UK and rest of the world
- Working with our users provide customer support when using the app
- Managing time expectations with the Sales team and meeting deadlines
- Recommending process and system improvements
You're well-organized, dedicated, and have excellent attention to detail. You think ahead of the curve and can take on any challenge thrown your way.
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills
- A willingness and eagerness to learn
- Excellent time management skills
- Enjoy interacting directly with current users and vendors
- Fluent in European languages is a huge advantage
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup would be a plus
- A self-proclaimed foodie is an advantage!
How to apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter including why you’re the best fit and give us an example of when you went above and beyond for a customer.
- Breakfast and lunch cooked daily
- Quarterly socials and themed drinks
- Salary dependent on experience