We are seeking an Office Manager / Project Manager to join our team in central Vilnius to supervise and project manage our small development team and undertake management and administrative tasks to ensure the smooth operation of the branch office.
This role primarily supports our UK-based team, so fluent English is a necessity, as is working within UK office hours.
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the office and supervision of a small development team
- Project managing development projects and work requests:
- Creating and implementing project definitions, schedules, budgets, and objectives, identifying the best delivery method and implementing accordingly, ensuring mandatory deliverables are signed-off
- Overseeing assigned personnel for projects, assigning work and providing direction with regard to timeliness and completion of project objectives. Addressing performance issues within prescribed guidelines. Providing performance input upon completion of project
- Performing ongoing review of project status; identifying possible project risks, recommending and implementing risk mitigation solutions
- Interfacing with team members and stakeholders to manage changes to the project which may involve changes to technical requirements, business requirements and schedule
- Managing client, company and project team expectations for agreed upon project performance by obtaining, providing and monitoring project metrics
- Assisting the Accounting team with preparation of time-sheets, invoices, expense reports etc.
- Daily supervision of office activities and internal operations facilitation
- Managing office communications and acting as the primary point of inter-branch contact
- Maintaining a professional look of all office spaces and ensuring timely ordering of office supplies and equipment, plus other duties as assigned
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Proven experience in project management (preferably IT)
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills, attention to detail and clear business communication skills (Lithuanian and English) at all levels, both written and verbal
- A self-starting individual, with excellent organisational skills
- Good general IT skills (Microsoft Office suite, email etc.)
- Awareness of the Agile project management methodology and related issue tracking tools
If the above sounds like you, and you are ambitious and passionate about your job, we'd love to hear from you. As the ability to communicate in British English is a key requirement for this role, please submit your CV in English.
Salary: Competitive, negotiable
Hours: Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri: 12:00 - 20:00, SAT: 12:00 - 16:00 (negotiable)
Holidays & Benefits: Negotiable