Vinted is currently building its new team in Berlin and looking for a part time office manager.
In this position, you’ll become part of our People team - a small and powerful crew that works to make sure our employees feel good at work. Your main tasks will involve helping us find a location for our new Berlin office, setting it up, building a close link between it and our Vilnius HQ, and managing its day-to-day activities.
We expect you to be someone who enjoys working with other people. You have a good eye for things that need to be done around the office and take a proactive approach in everything you do.
As our new office manager, you’ll:
* Set up the office and its working spaces, and find the right equipment for our employees.
* Take care of all administrative matters: office supplies, safety at work, and other everyday needs.
* Lend a hand in HR: you’ll keep in touch with lawyers, accountants and recruiters, and make sure all the paperwork flows smoothly.
* Maintain a good office vibe: manage team building events, celebrations and communication between your office and our HQ.
* Have previous job experience which would be beneficial in this position
* Are a fluent speaker of German and English
* Have great interpersonal skills and love working in a team
* Take a can-do approach and are happy to work in a quickly-changing startup environment
Send your CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org before December 17. Meanwhile, have a look at our life on www.instagram.com/weworkatvinted