NXT Capital is an Amsterdam-based HFT trading firm, founded in 2019. We combine quantitative research, cutting-edge technology and an innovative start-up spirit with intellectual curiosity into a non-hierarchical environment where everyone is valued. NXT Capital is privately owned and funded and growing exponentially thanks to an exclusive technology partnership. We share a strong set of values rooted in excellence, ethics, inclusion and technology.
What we are looking for:
We are now looking for a driven Office Manager to deliver efficient and effective team support. We’re seeking a like-minded team player, our guiding star, that helps to build and deliver corporate structure. In this role, you will act as key administrative support within the company to ensure the smooth operation of the office at all levels. Your mission is to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere, anticipate the team’s needs, fill the gaps, put out fires and help the whole organization perform better.
Do check the descriptions below and when you're interested, send us your resume. But, also motivate why you think it's you that we need (in English.)
- Provide full administrative support and act as the office gatekeeper
- Act as a point of contact for all administrative queries within the company
- Receive visitors and provide full telephone coverage
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and ensure that the rooms are fully equipped
- Provide extensive business travel support
- Handle expense reports
- Maintain electronic document flow in compliance with the corporate standards
- Handle mail and couriers
- Manage facilities, including corporate apartments and work with external contractors
- Manage stock of the office supplies, ranging from stationary to furniture
- Initiate and arrange the corporate events.
What we expect:
- Professional experience in related fields
- Strong command of English and Dutch
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to set priorities, develop potential solutions to administrative issues
- Proactive, hands-on and ready to get involved when needed.
What we value the most:
- A “people-oriented” candidate able to communicate at all levels
- A pro-active approach
- A friendly, curious team member that brings a positive vibe
- Meticulous attention to detail
- An impeccable sense of hospitality and professionalism
- The ability to act as a business partner who shares the company goals and values
- A strong desire to contribute to the company by delivering high-standard results.
As we are an international team, including high-skilled professionals from Russia. Therefore, command of Russian will be an advantage.
What do we offer:
- A position where positive input is properly valued and appreciated
- A great office located in the heart of Amsterdam
- A unique culture and atmosphere
- Room to grow further than you thought possible
- A demanding position that will be anything but 9-to-5
- A lot of work and a lot of fun
- Freedom to argue why we should do something different or better
- A cool package to make it worth your while.