Who we are:
Be part of Marfeel, one of the hottest European start-up companies in the mobile ad-tech world. Named as Wired Magazine’s 2015 Top 100 Startups, Inc.5000 nº 1 Fastest Growing Marketing and Advertising Private Company in Spain in 2017, and 16th out of Europe’s 1000 fastest-growing companies by the Financial Times in 2018. We are recommended at the very top by Google itself for our mobile design solution. Together with our partners we have over 6 billion worldwide readers and over 20 billion page views. Our headquarters are based in sunny Barcelona.
Certified Google Publishing Partner
Certified Facebook Instant Articles Official Partner
We are looking for a Full-time Office Manager/ Assistant to become a part of the Marfeel revolution.
This is you:
- You speak and write English and Spanish at a native level.
- You have been there and done that, and you can prove it.
- You are the most organized person you know.
- You know how to manage the cleaning ladies, the mailman, the doorbell, the pizza days, the amazon account, the gardener, the restaurant, kindergarden and transport tickets, planning trips, the fresh fruit, labour risks, office supplies, the nespresso (George Clooney not included) and…the budget.
- You love to work in an international fast paced environment within a multicultural team.
- You are a multi-tasker, proactive and able to control: customers, suppliers, internal customers or external partners.
- You love paying attention to details and you’re very hands-on: if you have a problem you will always find a way to solve it.
- You are a naturally results oriented with amazing written and verbal communication skills.
This will be you:
- Ensuring the office is running smoothly and helping to improve company procedures and day-to-day operations.
- You will maintain building services by identifying, selecting, and monitoring vendors.
- Help planning in-house or off-site activities, like parties, and celebrations.
- You will be liaising with facility management vendors, including cleaning services, security services etc.
- Identify energy savings initiatives and recurring expense reduction related to facility maintenance.
- Answering and directing phone calls.
- Ordering and stocking office supplies, kitchen supplies, coffee, snacks and beverages.
This will be you as part of the Marfeel team:
- Working on an international, multicultural and talented team and enjoying our sunny terrace.
- We have more than 25 nationalities so, you will not get lost in translation.
- Flexible working-time.
- Free commodities (coffee, tea, juices, etc).
- Ping-pong, Mario Kart and foosball tournaments.
- Free language and yoga classes.
- Team building events!
- Transport, restaurant and kindergarden tickets.
- Training, books, all you need to feel the empowerment.
- And, Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.