Boldare Published: June 22, 2021
What do you need to get this position?
- 2+ years of experience in roles related to Digital Product Discovery and Development (ie. Scrum Master, Product Owner, Business Analyst, etc.)
- Practical knowledge of product discovery and development methods and techniques (i.e. Lean Startup, Design Thinking, business model creation and validation)
- Experience in designing and executing workshops for clients
- Deep understanding and practice of Lean Startup approach
- Exceptional facilitation and communication skills
- Client facing and stakeholder management skills
- Proficient knowledge of and experience in team building methods
- Experience in working in Agile methods (eg. Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience in working with remote teams
- Very good self-organization, time management, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Striving for continuous improvement of your own performance
- Proactive, driven personality with high level of curiosity and self-development
- Fluent English (C1+) in speaking and writing is a must
- Product Management experience
- Startup experience
- Familiarity with UX design and UX research practice in being an internal coach/trainer/speaker
- Ability to find areas for improvement and proposing relevant solutions on an organizational level
Joining us as a Prototype/ MVP Process Guide means...
- You are the owner of the pre-workshop and workshop process, making sure the client and the team fully align on the product vision, strategy and roadmap.
- Designing and facilitating the Product Discovery process of early product stages, such as prototypes and MVPs, with international teams is your bread and butter.
- Being responsible for guiding and coaching product teams on their use of Agile practices and values.
- Guiding teams to remove impediments.
- You are a living example of Lean Startup enthusiast 🙂
- Helping the organization and our clients to understand and enact empirical product development.
- You enhance the product-oriented culture of collaboration and self-organization within Boldare team members, applying best product development practices and tools (such as Design Thinking, Lean Startup, Scrum, Kanban, Liberating Structures, etc.)
What we offer:
- Joining an amazing and open-minded community eager to share their knowledge and best practices
- Lots of opportunities to fully develop your potential - wanna support recruitment marketing or professional development processes? No one will stop you!
- Consistent growth and full control over your career path
- Real impact on decisions made inside the organization (it’s not an empty word, you’ve got it!)
- A lot of opportunities to self-development (mentoring, theme chapters, or other activities)
- Having your mind blown by our Agile Office - every time you enter (we designed it ourselves!)
- Working in a real Scrum framework (no managers, self organising teams)
- Variety of cooperation forms (i.e. employment contract/B2B contract)
- Flexible working hours and a partially remote work if needed
- Professional development budget for every team
- You will receive a prepared #FirstAid kit for each employee, including pulse oximeter, CPR packet, FFP3 mask, disinfectant gel, nitril gloves, a universal disinfectant
...and a great time spent together at work and after-hours.