allymatch is the world’s first smart B2B matchmaking platform changing the way companies find international partnerships in the manufacturing industry. Located in Germany, the heart of advanced manufacturing, we make innovation possible by bringing partners together for collaboration. Creating something new which was never built before requires a team of dedicated and passionate people who all share the same mission – If you are eager to grow your skillset and personality in an expanding team; consider yourself as willing to learn continuously, results-driven, comfortable in a multi-cultural environment and want to go for the next big step in your career, we would love to hear from you. You will be located either in Worms or Frankfurt am Main - to be discussed upon interview.
Are you an experienced mobile application developer with knowledge of Swift 3 based mobile applications? Are you lacking the adequate environment to utilize your skills to their full potential? At allymatch you can be part of a dynamic start-up offering you the chance to work independently and further your knowledge. We are looking for an eager individual who could help us to implement advanced features on a currently existing mobile application, and we can offer you a great place to grow and learn. If you like working in friendly multicultural environments and aren't afraid to make contributions, please don't hesitate to send us your application!
- Front end development of new features for our mobile application
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Swift 3 code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Creation of ideas and conception of new features
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Application deployment
- Debugging and problem analysis
- Bachelor degree in the field of Computer Science and several years of relevant experience
- Deep understanding of modern iOS development
- Experience with iOS development tools and good understanding of iOS UX/UI guidelines and best practices (experience with Android too would be a plus).
- You are able to write readable, maintainable, performant object-oriented Java
- Skill in the use of REST services and JSON objects
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high quality code
- High level of motivation, commitment, and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently and well as part of a team
- Ability to solve problems as they come
- Strong English skills, knowledge of additional languages are a bonus