In our newly collaboration with DEKRA, we have the opportunity to develop your career as a medical devices expert and auditor. In the thriving medical devices industry, the quality and safety of the products becomes more and more important.
The business line Medical is a leading and fast growing Notified Body for the Medical Device Industry. Therefore we are constantly looking for medical auditors or technical file reviewers. Dealing with cutting-edge medical innovations, we provide our clients with worldwide market access through executing conformity assessments for high risk devices.
We work together with a team of ± 35 experts from our office in Arnhem (the Netherlands), with the ultimate goal to ensure patient safety for medical devices.
After an extensive internal training program in Arnhem, you:
- Execute audits and processes independently;
- Are responsible for the assessment of technical files and the auditing of quality systems of your customers (from high innovative start-ups to large multinationals, both national and international);
- Act as a linking pin (account manager) and maintain frequent contact with your customers, colleagues, external experts like physicians, contractors and authorities;
- Will have the opportunity to represent DEKRA at conferences;
- Will travel within and outside Europe, approximately 20-30% of the time.