We are Joblift – a job platform providing candidates with the most intuitive and frictionless experience during the recruiting process. By presenting a clear and comparative overview of job offers, the user no longer has to worry about searching separate job boards online. We apply latest machine learning techniques and big data-based algorithms to create the optimal match between employer and applicant.
Our mission is to become the go-to destination for job seekers of all levels around the globe. Currently active in the US, the UK, Germany, France and the Netherlands, we are cooperating with over 4.000 partners to incorporate over 10 million vacancies on our platform.
We are an energetic and entrepreneurial team led by the experienced founders Lukas Erlebach (CEO), Alexander Rausch (COO) and Denis Bauer (CTO), who most recently held C-Level positions at companies such as Zalando, Amorelie, hear.com and Microsoft. Additionally, Joblift is backed by a number of highly reputed VC-funds including DN Capital (e.g Endeca, Shazam, Quandoo), Picus Capital (e.g. Getsurance, Nested), Cherry Ventures (e.g. Zalando, Auto1) and b-to-v (e.g. Facebook, Xing) as well as industry leading business angels.
Any further questions? Do not hesitate to email Julia Marie at [email protected]
IDEALLY YOU BRING
- First experience in Account Management, preferably in the field of Digital Marketing
- Expertise in Digital Performance Marketing including an understanding of affiliate lead programs
- Proven track record of managing multiple client relationships, portfolios and engagements
- Ability to optimize campaigns to meet CPA goals and ROAS metrics
- Native German skills, English on a fluent/ C1 level
- Prior experience in Affiliate Marketing, Performance Marketing or Online Marketing is a big plus
- French or Dutch language skills as a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- An impactful position supporting our overall Account Management regarding all of our Affiliate Marketing activities
- Direct exposure to product development, business management and strategy
- Cutting-edge technology stack
- Regular coaching and feedback sessions to help you grow and develop in your role
- An international and fast-paced working environment based on our core values; ownership & accountability, eagerness & curiosity, as well as entrepreneurship
- A very transparent information policy with flat hierarchies that value the individual
- An energetic team of passionate and skilled people with fast decision-making procedures
- Start: asap
- Location: Berlin, Kreuzberg
If you want to support our team and be part of one of the fastest growing Tech startups, apply now!