Online Glasses Shop seeks a dynamic, self-starter to assist marketing and promotions efforts. This is an excellent opportunity to be involved in various aspects of marketing while working remotely from home if desired.
· Update and maintain social media presence, including designing and scheduling updates and promotions.
· Generate ideas to promote the website and drive customer engagement.
· Assist in planning, writing and managing monthly eNewsletter.
· Researching and writing engaging blog posts.
· Designing online promotions, and other marketing material.
· Update the website when needed.
· Collaborate with staff on new ideas, directions, and avenues for marketing and promotion.
· Knowledge of photography desirable but not essential.
· Completed or working toward a degree, preferably in a related field (e.g. Marketing/Communications/Social Media).
· Firm grasp of available tools and platforms in the social media space (especially Facebook, Twitter and Instagram).
· Previous related experience in marketing or communications is a plus.
· Must be computer literate (working knowledge of Adobe creative suite - Photoshop, Light Room, Google Analytics). Knowledge of HTML and graphic design a plus.
· An effective communicator, both written and oral.
· Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines while working under own
This is unpaid. We are looking for a marketing partner to join the company as a partner with shares options.
Please send a covering letter and CV to [email protected]
Online Glasses Shop is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, age, national origin, ethnic, background, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.