Sobus is a French startup founded in 2016. Our ambition? Create the first application that sells tickets for any means of transportation (bus, carpooling, train ...). To achieve this, we have started by bus, and now cover all Europe.
Our technology gives us 3 competitive advantages. First, SoBus is the only site in the world selling directly tickets on all companies in Europe. Then, our algorithms allow to create intermodal journeys by combining tickets. And finally, our UI / UX is one of the most optimized on the market.
Our customers can thus compare prices and buy directly the cheapest tickets regardless of the company.
Our site: www.sobus.travel
In collaboration with the CEO and R&D team, you will be in charge of acquiring qualified traffic, while ensuring conversion and retention rates.
In marketing, the priorities are product, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Advertising (SEA) and Press Relation:
- You will contribute to optimize UX design thanks to your ideas and tools for tracking / AB testing ;
- You will rely on tools like Analytics and Search Console to improve SEO "onsite" ;
- You will be in charge of acquiring backlinks through partnerships ;
- You will manage the paid acquisition campaigns, especially on Adwords.
- By collaborating with the CEO, you will be able to participate in PR campaigns.
In the medium term, you will be in charge of App Search Optimization (ASO) for the mobile app. And if you like growth hacking techniques like the one we did for the French baccalaureate, we have a good chance of getting along well.
You will have a direct impact on sales and thus the success of the startup.
- First experience in online acquisition, ideally in startup ;
- First successes in digital marketing, SEO, SEA ;
- Fluent English and French (another language would be a plus).
We offer stock options in addition to salary.
We are based in Paris at Station F, the largest startup campus in the world.
To apply, send your CV and a short email to jobs.marketing (at) sobus.fr
To increase visibility of this job offer, here are some keywords : Communication Manager, Marketing Digital Manager, Communication Manager, SEO Expert, Adwords Expert, SEA, SEM, Performance Marketing Manager, Chief Marketing Officer, Head of Marketing, Head of Acquisition, Head of Growth, Country Manager Italy, Country Manager France, Acquisition Leader, Traffic Manager SEO, Conversion Manager, Growth Hacker, Online Growth Manager, E-commerce, Growth Hacking, Android, Web Project Manager, Webmarketing Manager, SEM Manager, SEO Manager, Acquisition Manager, Junior Project Manager, Senior Project Manager, Social Media Manager, Conversion Rate Manager, Business Developer, Affiliation, VP Marketing, PR Manager, CDI, permanent position.