Edgefolio provides technology connecting all key stakeholders in the fund management industry. We are a venture-backed team of innovators and technologists bringing the industry online by creating best in class digital solutions to various legacy problems.
What we’re looking for
Edgefolio is being scaled by people all around the world who share our vision. We are an experienced tight-knit team with a strong focus on entrepreneurship, delivery, and scale.
You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Edgefolio’s mission. You thrive in a welcoming and collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast.
We believe in empowering our teammates in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Edgefolio to own their story and their successes – all our team members are hugely valued and important members of Edgefolio’s journey.
Edgefolio is now recruiting for our first Marketing Manager, to lead go-to-market for our company by creating and executing campaigns to drive product growth.
The role will be essential in helping inform Edgefolio’s business development strategy and to help funnel and manage our rapidly expanding pipelines of hedge fund managers, prime brokers, banks and institutional investors.
The successful applicant will join a growing business development team currently led by the CEO, focused on acquiring new clients through a well structured and efficient growth strategy.
- Manage our various inbound and outbound marketing channels in coordination with pre-sales
- Develop and present a marketing content roadmap, then ensure the delivery of all items
- Work with the senior team on presentations for investors, prospects and partners
- Help develop our brand identity and work with agencies to deliver a suite of marketing materials that add value to all public facing content
- Help manage top-of-funnel activities from PR, content and media campaigns down to the triage of inbound leads
- Regularly present statistical and data driven insights and analysis of marketing efforts
- Help define customer segments, geographies and personas as we rapidly expand
- Own the marketing budget, track ROI and make astute and well-justified investment recommendations
- Develop product positioning, messaging, copy style and tone of voice informed by user research, market insight and product knowledge
- Organise, attend and present at relevant events and networking opportunities to showcase Edgefolio and articulate our mission to the marketplace
- Drive social media content and strategy, including publication of white-papers, blogs etc.
- Measure and report on web traffic and other analytics (e.g. conversion and bounce rates)
- Work with content experts to create and manage high quality digital assets including videos, images and audio
- Schedule, set-up and run Webinars, client briefings and other digital and (eventually) in-person events
- Manage databases, distribution lists and mailing groups
- Own the website and all related content
- Help build the marketing discipline for an emerging team, from the ground up
- 3-5+ years of hands-on experience in marketing, ideally in a FinTech, start-up or other relevant organisation
- Deep understanding of how to scope and execute marketing strategies in B2B SaaS
- Excellent storytelling and communication skills; empathy, confidence and passion
- The flexibility to work in a start-up plus the capacity to adapt quickly as we scale
- Good understanding of SEO, keyword and other content optimisation skillsets
- Strong written and spoken English, with good attention to detail and presentation
- Ability to manage and operate multi-channel campaigns, with a specific focus on digital marketing
- Highly ambitious with a long-term view of success
- Thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, with the ability to zoom out to the big picture then back in to deliver on the micro-details
- Zero ego: no job too small or too big mindset
- Ideally a network and/or experience in building relationships in the Funds industry
- Ideally experience with Hubspot, Intercom, Zendesk, Slack and G-suite
- Join a fast-growing start-up digitizing the asset management industry
- Network with high-status clients, from leading investment banks to Fund Managers and large Institutional Investors
- Responsibility and opportunity from day 1
- The reliably positive, supportive and social atmosphere
- Flexible, independent and currently distributed working environment
- Huge opportunities for growth and role expansion
- Compensation package including base + equity/options.
- Perks package incl. discounts at 30,000 brands such as Samsung, Dell & John Lewis
- Company pension plan
How to Apply
If you are interested in this role, please apply here on eFinancial Careers or send your cover letter and CV to [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!
Edgefolio is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.