Sapenta is looking for a person to help our Digital Marketing Coordinator in building awareness and leading digital actions including content creation and social media management.
- Basic knowledge of Social Media.
- Some experience with blogging (not mandatory).
- English (native or C1 Level).
- Academic background in Marketing (not mandatory).
- Interest in Digital Marketing tools.
What do we offer?
- 6 months internship starting right away.
- Flexible working hours.
- Be part of a small team in a friendly and modern workplace.
Sapenta is your “All-in-one” software for smart working. Sapenta offers connected digital tools in one place: manage your projects, tasks and team on the same platform. Sapenta is your digital workplace improving collaboration, flexibility and productivity.
Whether you are currently studying or recently graduated, we require you to get a training agreement from your university or school. Spanish legislation requires the interns to provide one.