We are looking for a passionate, creative and ambitious marketing intern to develop a global community of VR developers, startups and enthusiasts.
Growth Hacking: We are building a VR community from scratch and you will be developing strategies for the acquisition of new leads by converting site traffic and building and managing rich content that attracts a qualified audience.
Streamlining and Optimizing: You will be responsible for optimizing our marketing automation and lead nurturing process through email, content and social channels.
Coordination: You will be part of a team which is launching a business from scratch, there will be a lot of unscheduled stuff to do! Expect a very hands-on job!
You have outstanding communication skills and experience driving marketing objectives across digital media channels.
Growth hacking mindset: Strategize and accelerate the growth and engagement of our social channels using data to inform all decisions
You have your own network in the ecosystem and you would like to be part of our project to become THE innovator by convincing the top minds in the field of VR to engage with us!
You have an entrepreneurial mind-set: you are an ambitious and proactive multi-tasker with the capability to “think out of the box”. You are enthusiastic, passionate and eager to learn!
You do not take NO as an answer and you are not afraid to run the extra mile.
You have true passion for VR First’s vision, are driven to innovate, and ready to take on difficult challenges like this one!
- Network of experienced professionals in the fields of business, technology and government at your fingertips.
- Regular skill building trainings about social media and VR/AR
- Flexible working hours and a friendly working environment
- Invitation and Discounts to VR/AR events
- Build a global and local industry network in your community and globally
- Learn how to communicate on different social levels — from CEOs, to professors, to students, to developers
- Get amazing in communication, community management and social media
- Get a large social media follower base in your community
- Gain influence in your university