At Sitemark, we're revolutionizing the way enterprises access and use aerial information. Through its proprietary and comprehensive set of technology, based on Drones and Machine Learning, Sitemark enables enterprises to plan and analyze aerial information, all within a unified enterprise workflow.
As a Marketing Communications Manager, you will be responsible for creating the marketing communication plan and contribute to the content creation, conceptual design and overall implementation to enable increased brand perception. In doing so, building a consistent image in the industry, positioning Sitemark as a global leader and partner of choice through content development for various (digital) communication channels. You will also be responsible for coordinating trade exhibitions and provide support to the sales and product team in building out their materials.
- Develop and implement external communications programs
- Lead the development and implementation of systems to measure, optimize and ensure effectiveness of the overall marketing communications
- Create the storylines to effectively promote our products & capabilities. While doing so, create content and manage internal and external resources including material for market & product launches, trade exhibitions, innovation days, newsletters, web content and (digital) press & media releases.
- Support the creation of marketing materials in close cooperation with sales & product teams.
- Build relationships with the relevant (digital) trade magazines and business channels to enable pro-active planning of external marketing communication material.
- Plan and execute the coordination of new speaking opportunities through frequent contact with conference and tradeshow organizers.
- Degree in communications, journalism or marketing.
- Minimum of 7 years relevant communications / marketing experience in B2B with excellent track record.
- Excellent (native/near-native) English written and oral communications skills (additional languages are an advantage).
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with key media.
- Demonstrated ability to manage marketing/communication with third-parties/suppliers.
- Analytic & strategic planning/ Project Management skills.
- A structured approach to creating content & vast experience with digital media.
- Strong listening, communication & influencing skills are essential.
- Creative copywriting; a story-teller with an eye for detail.
- Flexible, able to work independently, set and follow priorities, manage multiple tasks and deadlines effectively.
- International outlook/experience.
- Energetic, flexible and enthusiastic team player.
- Creative, ‘outside the box thinker’.
- Opportunity to work in an internationally focused, fast-paced technology start-up.
- A competitive salary including a company car
- An exciting job that will offer you challenges, real customer feedback and appreciation every day
- Flexible working hours
- Working with a great team
Apply on https://sitemark.breezy.hr/p/c23d5b10f36c01-marketing-communications-manager%C2%A0