We are looking to hire a Marketing & Communications Coordinator who can plan, manage and deliver marketing and communications activity across a variety of platforms. Joining the TWISPER marketing and communications team you will be responsible for delivering the marketing strategy and working collaboratively as a unit in order to execute effective marketing campaigns.
Discover the world with the people you trust.
Available for Android and iOS as of last December, the new Swiss start-up TWISPER INTERNATIONAL SA has launched a new app that will have a positive impact on the market of digital recommendations for both users and businesses in the field of gastronomy and hospitality. TWISPER is a social network that is all about positivity and transparency. The app deliberately has no algorithms or rating systems. Users get suggestions exclusively from their own circle of friends for great places to eat, drink and sleep. Consequently, on TWISPER there is no paid advertising for recommended places or fake profiles. Users data belongs to them and is exclusively used on the app. In this way, TWISPER ensures that the character of the app remains distinctive: easy, unique and positive.
As the Marketing & Communications Coordinator you will be tasked with coordinating marketing activity across a variety of channels in order to drive growth and increase the exposure of the TWISPER brand. You will interact with both internal and external teams in order to successfully deliver projects whilst coming up with inspiring and innovative ideas for marketing campaigns.
- Delivering marketing activity across a mix of platforms such as digital, print, e-newsletters, direct mail, PR, collateral, SEO, E-commerce, POP, webinars, trade shows, content and telemarketing.
- The Coordination of marketing and communication activities; assisting with measuring ROI whilst improving and adapting methods where necessary.
- Assisting with managing the content calendar whilst working closely with the marketing and communications team to produce engaging content across various platforms.
- Working closely with the marketing and communications team to ensure projects are delivered to specifications and are within timeframes and budget.
- A competent project coordinator with proven ability to successfully deliver marketing campaigns.
- The ability to analyse and evaluate the ROI of marketing campaigns.
- Familiar with closely liaising with external stakeholders and delivering creative and effective marketing campaigns.
- Experience of producing innovative and creative marketing campaigns that are delivered within budget and timeframes is advantageous.
- A desire to learn and keep up with new technologies, platforms and processes in order to stay on top of the game.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal for technical and non-technical audiences.
- You will be a competent multi-tasker that can manage your own workload.
- It is key that you can work well in a team and be a true team player.
- Competent with speaking and writing in English. French and other languages are a plus.