SOS, we are looking for a mar comms superhero, with a positive and can-do attitude to help us with the following:
- Follow and develop content strategy: blog articles, infographics, investigate guest blogging opportunities...
- Grow our community on social networks through sharing new and engaging content
- Indentify key events in the industry
- Manage event logistics
- Communication campaigns for participation
CREATE SALES TOOLS
- Sales presentations
- Client case studies
- Gather data on competitors, through third-party sources, online research...
- Identify market trends and potentials, user preferences...
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Work in an innovate sector that is developing everyday (you won't be bored!)
- Join a young, fun and international: regular lunches, team outings, etc (yes, we have a table football)
- Startup spirit (flexible structure and flat hieracy)
- Office in central Paris (no one likes long metro journeys to the middle of nowhere!)
WHO WERE LOOKING FOR?
- Interest in new technology
- Creative - ability to think outside of the box and present fresh ideas
- Curious nature with a thirst for knowledge
- Marketing / communication qualification
- Ability to work autonomously
- Graphic design skills would be a plus