The team at Moona is excited to be launching a crowdfunding campaign very soon, and needs your help to make it a great success! Moona is an e-health startup on a mission to help people get better sleep.
Based on scientific research, Moona actively improves sleep quality thanks to head temperature. Moona understands your sleep and adapts the temperature of the pillow, all night long, improving your sleep. And your life.
In order to fall asleep, the body temperature needs to decrease (why do you flip your pillow when you can’t sleep?). And cool temperatures improve the quality of sleep all night long. On the opposite, to wake up active, we need to warm up. Moona sets the right pillow temperature to decrease sleep onset time, improve sleep quality and wake up rested. It is a smart product.
You will join a booming startup at a critical moment : pre-orders! This internship is unique in terms of ownership and learning curve in a friendly environment. Working closely with the founders, you will be in charge of our crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter. This includes:
- Digital Marketing (Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, ...),
- Community management on social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn),
- Press relations,
- Managing the day to day of our crowdfunding campaign and answering our backers’ questions,
Be a key motor in engaging Moona’s first clients on Kickstarter and make yourself a name with a bloody cool product.
We're looking for an experienced Marketing/Business Intern who combines communication skills both in English and French, writing and analytical capabilities, with a demonstrated ability to get the right things done quickly and effectively. To be our voice, we want a creative individual who loves people and working in a team!
- You like social media and have a deeper passion for startups and entrepreneurship.
- You want to get involved in a team with big ambition : build a real product, with a real impact on sleep, iterate fast and have fun.
- You are a fast learner, curious and analytical.
- You are familiar with crowdfunding and more particularly Kickstarter.
- From a leading business or communication school you have experience in marketing:
- Know what audience, conversion, reach and engagement mean,
- Fundamentals of communication,
- Branding and content dos and don’ts,
- ASAP for a 4 to 6 months internship, full-time job if successful internship.
- Based in Paris at the Agoranov’ incubator.
- Candidate must be authorised to work in France and able to work from Paris
Send us your CV + your elevator pitch (forget generic cover letters) + links to your blog, Twitter or any content you created.
Apply now : [email protected]