Lokalise is the fastest-growing language-tech B2B SaaS. Being a collaborative productivity platform, it helps to structure and automate the translation and localization process for any company in the world.
Launched in 2017, it is currently at $6M ARR, growing more than 8 % MoM. 1,800 companies from 80+ countries, including Notion, Lemonade, Bayer, and KPMG use Lokalise to constantly update old and add new translations.
Previously bootstrapped, we decided to raise external capital to hire top SaaS talent globally in order to accelerate growth. The company went fully-remote in March, 2020, and raised $6M from a group of reputable VCs and angel investors in September, 2020. One month later, Lokalise was included in the top 100 European cloud tech companies under $1 Bn by Accel.
The team of 85+ members, and growing, includes 15 nationalities from 3 continents. Our aim is to continue onboarding teammates globally, from different cultures and backgrounds, and regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
*Please note that we are required to add a location to job ads but Lokalise is a full-remote company and you can work from anywhere.*
We are looking for a Manual QA Engineer who will help Lokalise ensure the best platform quality and enhance testing strategies for our plugins.
- Assure the quality of different plugins and related APIs
- Test any features added to our product and understand how they work together with our business logic
- Perform regression and smoke testing
- Become a testing process owner: you’ll decide how to test and what tools are best to use
- Not just be a test operator – you will be a reliable source of information regarding our UI/UX, business logic, edge cases, and other features within our product
- Analyze test results and write up defect reports with a high level of detail
- Create test case scenarios and keep them up to date
- Focus on quality over quantity when it comes to your day-to-day responsibilities
- Implement best practices and contribute to the team’s development, as we strive to attain QA excellence
- Work on a cutting-edge product that accelerates growth and efficiency for companies around the globe
- Work in a multicultural, diverse environment. We have teammates all over the world!
You must have:
- Strong web software testing experience, as well as experience in desktop software, and software plugin testing, plus a good awareness of manual testing concepts
- An understanding of client-server architecture
- An interest in the testing process and willingness to improve and enhance our testing strategies
- Experience with creating test cases
- Experience with different dev/testing tools - Postman, Chrome developers tools, Jira, database clients, CLI, etc.
- Attention to the smallest details, to be able to quickly spot a bug and correctly submit a report
- The ability to follow style guidelines and documentation to ensure consistency
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills (native or near-native speaker)
- The ability to communicate clearly about complex technical problems and solutions, both to technical and non-technical audiences
- Competitive salary and employee stock options plan
- Learning & development program
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Health insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Top-notch tech equipment to work with
- Great startup atmosphere, team spirit, and team events
Check our Career page and apply now: https://grnh.se/7c4a73733us