- Meet with DXC clients, work with Account teams to gather the requirements to be collected in an Agile manner.
- Convert Epics and Stories into initial design directions using wireframes and storyboards to get feedback from stakeholders and rationalize design decisions to stakeholders and peers
- Produce mid-high fidelity prototypes and mockups for development team to be able to develop from.
- Participate in QA and DXC Client reviews of the implementation to make sure dev teams are in-line with proposed designs.
- Iterate quickly, deliver results in an agile development environment
- Coordinate and execute DXC user research efforts (interviews, usability testing, surveys)
- Promote user-centered approach in the Agile team and to Stake holder
- Develop expert knowledge of DXC industries, competitive and complementary products
- Develop, collaborate on and maintain design patterns to be socialized back to DXC industry leaders.
- 5+ years of design or relevant experience
- 3+ years of experience with mobile web/responsive design
- Strong UI and visual skills, big picture UX and product design thinking, interaction design
- Experience with usability testing and other methods of gathering user feedback
- Fluent in prototyping software such as Sketch, Axure RP, Adobe XD and Adobe Suite etc..
- Strong interpersonal, verbal/written communication, networking, presentation and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated experience in online interaction design or information architecture
- Outstanding conceptual design skills and familiarity with high-level artifacts (scenarios, personals, flow diagrams)
- Startup design and international experience preferred