We are looking for someone to take the lead in design, development and continuous improval of our trading operations. You will work with a highly professional, motivated and international team in a beautiful office in the heart of Berlin Mitte and will get insights into all aspects of the entrepreneurial journey we are taking and be involved in all daily decision making.
About Marem Research
At Marem Research, it is our passion to be a driving factor in the new world of finance. In the last decade the financial sector has undergone huge changes through digitalisation and we believe this is just the beginning: New waves of industrial science, artificial intelligence, and blockchain are transforming the landscape. The field is wide open to shape tomorrow's technology. Join us on this mission!
- To be at the forefront of crypto and digital asset trading, designing, developing and deploying new trading strategies based on market data, market sentiments or by exploitation of market inefficiencies
- To work out new ways to generate profits in this underdeveloped market while also collaborating with professional traders
- To actively collaborate with other engineers, product owners, domain experts and scientists to deliver great outcomes and increase quality across the board
- You have gained already 4+ years professional experience as a Software Engineer
- You can build and debug reliable, high availability, secure and performant distributed services in Python
- Experience with trading systems or crypto exchanges is a plus.
- Experience with message broker services (e.g. Rabbit MQ) is a plus
- Experience with Numpy, asyncio, pytest, SQL and No-SQL database
- You have a solid understanding of system design, data structures, and algorithms
- You know how to handle masses of data streams effectively and are able to make the data available to all parties.
- You love to experiment and use data to drive decision-making
- A tightly knit team of experienced entrepreneurs and engineers with lots of interesting challenges
- A modern tech stack: Python, Cython, RabbitMQ, Kubernetes, Docker
- Extensive individual and personal support to grow professionally
- Become part of a talented multinational team in Berlin
- Competitive salary in addition to revenue sharing upside