One of our venture companies is looking for their Lead Software Engineer (Full-stack).
They're a great team of 2 Co-Founders backed by Ampolon Ventures and based in Berlin, working on a digital design solution - you can be tech employee #1!
The team is aiming at a fully digital, data-driven design approach that still feels personal and is easy to handle for customers.
You want to make a difference and work in an environment where passion, collaboration and curiosity are key? Join our team!
- Create architecture and technical specifications for software
- Implement customer-focused front- and backend features with iterative improvements
- Accountable for code quality and proactive A/B testing of product features
- Build tech infrastructure hands-on from scratch
- Technical coordination of external partners
- Maintain & administrate software solution
- Proficiency on two major platforms (Linux, Windows, and by extension AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Understanding cross-platform issues
- Knowledgeable about programming language paradigms (object-oriented, structurally typed, functional vs. procedural)
- Knowledgeable about integration work with webservices
- Ideally experienced with early stage start-ups
- Self-motivated and independent working style
- Work-from-home option and flexible hours
- Support for professional or personal development programmes
- Do something meaningful and shape the future of furniture shopping