About the Voith Group
The Voith Group is a global technology company. With its broad portfolio of systems, products, services and digital applications, Voith sets standards in the markets of energy, oil & gas, paper, raw materials and transport & automotive.
Founded in 1867, the company today has more than 20,000 employees, sales of € 4.2 billion and locations in over 60 countries worldwide and is thus one of the larger family-owned companies in Europe.
Support the Voith Group
Group Division Hydro as a Lead Electrical Engineer (mfd) focus on medium voltage power converters Job ID 70684 Location Heidenheim suitable for jobsharing (part-time)
- Responsible for handling electrotechnical systems within the scope of global hydropower plant projects.
- Project planning of inverter solutions and optimization of these in cooperation with generator engineering.
- Handling of start-up and direct inverters as well as DFIM excitations for power plant projects, which includes the engineering of ancillary systems (such as switchgear, transformers, generator rejection, electrical protection systems, filters and earthing systems).
- Examination, interface clarification and integration of the detail and component engineering of system suppliers and planning offices into the overall planning of the power plant.
- Monitoring of cost budgets as well as deadlines and support of purchasing (in the specification of the systems), sales (in the preparation of offers as well as in negotiations with our customers) and installation (for example by means of installation guidelines).
- Factory acceptance tests at suppliers, customer meetings and on-site meetings worldwide. Your profile
- Degree in electrical or power engineering.
- Expertise in converter technology of higher power and voltage.
- Experience in handling complex technical systems and installations is desirable.
- Very good knowledge in the German and English (written and spoken). Further foreign language skills are an advantage.
- Intercultural cooperation in an internationally oriented company.
Become a Voithian and join us to shape the future of our company.
Working at Voith means to actively promote future-oriented technologies.
We offer you a responsible job in our division with challenging tasks and scope for creativity.
Furthermore there are a lot of others for working with Voith.
Take your chance at Voith. Apply now via our web portal with your cover letter, CV and references.
Find more about the application process. The JM Voith SE & Co. KG Hydro is looking forward to your application! Your personal contact J.
M. Voith SE & Co. KG VZS Global Business Services HR EMEA
- Claudia Gerstenmeyer
- phone +49 7321 37 7631
- Job ID 70684