About The Job
We are looking for an experienced Lead Developer (f/m/d) to join our international team. You will be responsible to scale the collectAI platform to the next level, shape and design the architecture of our white label products and be part of our self-organizing, agile development team.
You will be working on topics like
- Shaping and defining the software architecture of dedicated business domains owned by your team.
- Work with product, UX and your teammates to discover the best solutions for our clients.
- Balance business needs and technical debt and align on priorities with product.
- Work on problems with your teams, roll up your sleeves and give directions.
- Mentor your teammates to help them grow.
We are a Hamburg-based FinTech company that empowers enterprise customers with a software platform for digitising end-customer invoices and dunning processes.
Based on artificial intelligence, we combine digital communication channels with a variety of payment methods. Our mission is to use smart technology to make the previously analogue payment processes for customers and companies intelligent and convenient.
With our comprehensive software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution, we optimise the customer journey of customers of banks, e-commerce and mobility companies, energy providers, insurers and telecommunications providers, among others, with industry-specific, innovative features.
Founded in 2016 in the innovation incubator of Otto Group Digital Solutions, we are part of Europe's largest e-commerce group, the Otto Group.
- Strong software development background in Backend and/or Web Development for at least 5 years.
- Experience designing and developing APIs.
- Experience in Node.js (Typescript), React (a plus)
- Experience with distributed and highly available systems is a plus.
- You can drive technical decisions and are comfortable interacting with developers at all levels of seniority.
- A commitment and drive for quality, technical excellence and results.
What we offer
- You will be part of our international team of experienced technology and business experts.
- A modern working environment in Hamburg's Hafencity with the inspiring flair of a fast growing start-up and innovative product development.
- A professionally challenging industry environment as well as active knowledge transfer and best practice exchange within the team.
- A high degree of personal responsibility from day one and freedom to realize your own ideas.
- A value driven company mindset, with self-organizing agile teams.
- Well-funded and part of Germany’s largest online retailer, The Otto Group.
- Corporate benefits such as gym membership and shopping discounts as well as public transport ticket, fresh fruits and company events.