We are looking for experienced developers to join our team, where we work daily in a highly collaborative and agile discipline. We expect you to be very involved in the decentralized peer-to-peer space, along with experience in the crypto ecosystem and development stack. You will be jumping into the exciting and promising world of commercial aviation, e-mobility, IoT, machine economies and transportation in general.
We are currently based in Mallorca, with our head quarters located at Parc Bit [fill in with the benefits of working around here, such as nature, proximity to Palma or the University. Mention also other perks?]
- Write very efficient code, well tested and crafted for the special requirements of distributed applications and decentralized technologies. Mistakes are expensive in crypto!
- Be consistent in using best practices like TDD, pair programming, RAD and other methodologies/techniques to follow our agile development environment.
- Be up-to-date with core concepts and technologies, specially developing highly secure solutions like wallets for different cryptocurrencies, solid APIs to be consumed in different ways, or SDKs for different environments.
- Think outside the box, and be highly creative designing features which will be used by millions of people around the world.
- Experience with Git is MANDATORY.
- Experience with languages such as Go, C++ or Python will be highly considered.
- Experience with p2p frameworks such as NSQ or LibP2P will be also considered.
What do we offer
- You’ll gain direct experience of the rapid evolution of a high-profile project incubated at TravelgateX, working alongside other experts in their fields, in a friendly environment.
- Your salary will be competitive and based on your experience.