Hello there! LASTMILE, an AI startup from Berlin, is looking for a Junior Operations Manager.
Who we are?
LASTMILE is a conversational AI company making tools for developers to build more human-like bots and assistants. Besides open-source projects like rasa.ai, LASTMILE uses its core deep learning dialogue technology to help corporates adopt AI in, for example, automating parts of their customer service. The company is based in Berlin and funded by Techstars and angel investors such as Matthaus Krzykowski.
We're working on the core technology to build more human-like bots and assistants. Join us if you share our mission of making software more accessible using conversational interfaces.
We're a tight-knit, fast-moving team of researchers, engineers, designers and product people, with extensive experience in machine learning, natural language processing and rapid product design.
No matter if you are a student, university graduate or young professional: join us and support our work, our development and our goals by providing all necessary organisational help in our day-to-day business.
- Team management, organisation and maintenance of diaries
- HR tasks
- Organisation of events, arrangement of travels, accommodation, etc
- Optimization of existing as well as new processes
- Ad-hoc project work including research, presentations and addressing the team
- To know what we need before we know it ourselves!
Your skills and experience:
- Relevant experience of providing assistance and administrative support
- Great organisational skills with attention to detail and precision
- High communication skills (openness, enthusiasm, clarity of information, attention to the team’s needs and massages)
- Outside the box thinking, hands-on mentality and ability to take the initiative
- Fluency in oral and written English and German is a must
- Startup experience is a plus, startup attitude is a must
- Interest in the AI, machine learning technology and intelligent bots and assistants is a plus but not must
- A part-time position with a competitive salary, both freelancing & employment possible
- A chance for achieving an essential career progress by working in a developing start-up with excellent future perspectives
- A diverse, hard working, dynamic team, creative and supportive environment
- Being a part of fascinating world of intelligent bots and assistants, observation of the technology of the future
You feel that this is the position for you? If the answer is yes, please apply to us by sending your CV to email@example.com
We can’t wait to work with you!
The Lastmile team