Your responsibilities & requirements
Key Account Manager Urban Connectivity, Iberia Market
Spain or Portugal Remote Based
We’re looking for a Key Account Manager to join our Innovation team in Spain or Portugal. The Signify Innovation team incubates new business innovations and identifies new growth opportunities for Signify. We encourage free thought, flexibility and autonomy in our working environment, much like a startup.
Signify employees are creative and adaptive and operate in a fast-paced company. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career while transforming lives around you with the work you do. We believe diversity is about mental agility and we embrace differences in opinion to drive discussions and reach new resolutions!
As the world leader in connected lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve and we’re breaking new ground in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more!
Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
We’re looking for a Key Account Manager Urban Connectivity who’ll explore this emerging market, build on exiting opportunities and create new business opportunities based on the rising demand for connectivity in urban centers.
We’re on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for learning and sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
What you’ll do
- Build, manage and maintain customer relationships directly into target market segments
- Develop the go to market and required partnering landscape to deliver significant business outcome
- Create and maintain a pipeline with potential customers and -deals
- Onboard anchor customers with disruptive commercial and business models
- Pursue and present in-depth technical knowledge on our propositions and roadmap around smart connected cities, 5G, WiFi 6 technologies, as well as adjacent technologies and roadmaps, such as luminaires and Interact City.
- At least a bachelor’s degree, master’s degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the telco domain (4G/5G/Small Cell/WiFi technology, microwave radio, wireless infrastructure deployment, wireless system integration)
- Previous track record of working within a greenfield sales territory and expanding sales growth YoY
- Established relationships with MNOs, Tower Companies, ISPs & wireless system integrators
- Deep understanding of wireless /telco industry ecosystem
- Ability to travel 75%
Key Account Manager Urban Connectivity (Iberian Market) at Signify
- Are confident and persuasive with strong influencing skills
- Have a track record of being deal-closers
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and collaborative environment.
What you’ll get in return…
- Competitive salary package including benefits such as lease car, holiday allowance, pension scheme, flexible working hours and family-friendly employment policies
- Opportunity to buy Signify products with discount
We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.
Our recruitment process
1. Send us your resume in English
2. Video/phone interview with our recruitment team
3. Video/ Phone interview with our hiring managers
4. Meet us in person
5. Embark on your Signify journey