Project A is an operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of IT, Marketing & Brand Building, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Kry, nu3, Wonderbly and ZenMate.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
- Identification, evaluation, and prioritisation of technical SEO initiatives that drive new user growth
- Lead analysis and reporting on Tictail’s SEO KPIs
- Observation and analyzation of behaviour from major search engines, and use your analysis to derive recommendations for next steps
- Serving as Tictail’s internal advocate for SEO - you will champion initiatives such as building SEO QA process for product releases
- Research of current technical SEO strategies to inform our roadmap and planning process
- You have a university degree in a technical field such as computer science, or have learned a basic amount of coding
- You bring at least 6 months experience in technical SEO
- You have worked with available tools for analyzing SEO performance
- You have sound understanding of performance-driven marketing and analytics
- You understand client-side vs server-side rendering (e.g. Angular/React on a HTTP level), as well as HTML, CSS and JS
- You are a clear and concise communicator
- You communicate fluently in English; additional language skills are more than welcome
- You will become part of a highly professional and motivated team
- You gain the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of a young company by bringing in your own ideas
- Thanks to a high level of freedom you can quickly develop further
- You work at a modern, excellently equipped workplace in the heart of Stockholm
- You will have the chance to take part in an office exchange program to work from the New York City office as well
- You profit from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of our success story?We are looking forward to your online application. Apply here.