Casinonadengi is looking for a Junior Programmer Analyst.
We are a Russian-based gambling company and currently having several projects in UK market.
Major responsibilities of our future employee:
- Provides assistance to design, program and execute test plans
- Implements, documents and maintains routine computing applications and software
- Assists in gathering and evaluating end user requirements
- Writes and compiles routine code and constructs routine database objects based on documented design
- Modifies or upgrades applications to maintain software functionality
- Documents, validates and researches reported problems and assists in developing user training
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Experience with back-end programming languages
Experience working in a Linux environment
Experience analyzing data, creating reports, and presenting reports