Ventura24 SLU belongs to the European multinational ZEAL (http://www.zeal-network.co.uk). Ventura24 SLU, a leading Company in the management of Lotteries through Internet, has a contract with ONCE to provide Marketing Services to manage and maximize the sales and results of the JuegosONCE website (www.juegosonce.es) as well as other digital channels (i.e. mobile.).
JuegosONCE is the official website of ONCE dedicated to the sales of ONCE’s lottery products. ONCE is the Spanish National Charity for the Blind and Disabled. The charity has built up a system of social benefits that have no equivalent elsewhere in the world for the blind and people with other disabilities. Lottery game products are ONCE´s economic driving force, and here is where Ventura24 comes in: Since ONCE partnered with Ventura24 in 2013 the development of their digital channel has dramatically increased their sales margin and the charity’s ability to generate its key source of funding. Ventura24 manages ONCE´s digital sales channel, from product management to player acquisition and retention.
This position will sit within Ventura24, S.L., a company of the ZEAL Network SE Group. ZEAL is one of the world’s leading interactive lottery companies. We aim to create a better world of lotteries through innovation, digitalization and entertainment – Offering consumer facing lottery-based games as well as B2B solutions; ZEAL operates across three locations (Madrid, London, Hamburg). With nearly 200 exceptionally talented people from 24 different nationalities, we are a truly international and diverse company. Whilst we are a publicly listed company, we still live and breathe the start-up culture and the idea that every ZEAL employee acts and feels like an owner in their daily work.
The ZEAL Group is united in its vision: ‘Create a better world of lottery!’– one that’s thrilling, fun and packed with life-changing moments. To make this happen, we create exciting, innovative products and services. We share ideas. We tap into new opportunities. We create new ways for our employees and customers to dare to dream.
About the Junior Product Owner e-Commerce role
We are currently looking for a talented, driven, and creative Product Owner to join our cross-functional team, and our efforts on providing world-class, unforgettable digital product experiences to our customers.
You will be working closely with our engineering, UX / Design, & Marketing teams to meet our users and stakeholders expectations.
We are highly user-centric & believe in agile methodologies.
This role includes both the responsibilities of a Product Manager working in discovering the right products, services or user experiences for the customer, as well as act as Product Owner working closely with the development team in the phase of delivery of those new products, services or user experiences.
- Ensure continuous improvement of products and services. Meticulously think through every aspect of the user experience, putting users' needs and expectations first
- Proactively participate and/or lead the “discovery” of new products, services or improved user experiences, working closely with the UX and design team, Product Managers, the development team and the rest of stakeholders
- Define and participate in validate through user testing the new ideas / services/ products that we want to bring to the market
- Actively participate in the definition of the Product Vision and Product Roadmap.
- Transform business needs into user stories or detailed product requirements
- Define, prioritize and continuously groom and refine the product backlog to achieve business objectives and customer satisfaction
- Interface between the development team) and the rest of departments (Business, Marketing, Product…), working closely with the Scrum Master.
- Assist with communication, improving transparency, and radiating information along the different teams and departments
- Provide motivation and contribute to a positive work environment
Skills, qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- +2 years’ experience in product management in e-commerce, mobile or gaming in an agile environment
- Must be passionate about digital products, e-commerce, web/mobile technologies and user experience
- Proven experience of using customer insights and data analytics to improve product features and user experiences
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to grasp complex situations and information and convey them to others
- High attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- English is a must. Excellent communication skills (Spanish and English)
- Collaborative team player that can also work with cross-functional teams
- Customer Oriented and committed with quality
- Self-Motivated, proactive and flexible
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work for a successful international e-commerce company with an open and proactive culture.
- The opportunity to leave your mark in one of the most relevant world lottery operators while supporting a good cause that helps thousands of impaired people.
- A varied role in an open and friendly work environment with a level of responsibility.
- A competent and friendly team where you can actively contribute your knowledge and your ideas
Inmediate Start date
We are looking for people who are interested in turning the ideas of our clients into innovative solutions. We offer a challenging and interesting job environment, with a friendly and open work atmosphere in Madrid.