Join the payever team!
payever started with a simple idea: We wanted to make buying and selling easier everyday. With a team of over 70+ members around the world we´ve built a unique CommerceOS with all the tools people need to start, run and grow their business. We moved to the heart of Hamburg to connect customers with businesses by realising our vision of a modern consumer experience.
Today we are an internationally operating, high growth startup. Join a team of digital natives with deep retail and tech expertise, backed by Europe's leading early stage investors High Tech-Gründerfonds and Microsoft Ventures.
We're looking for a highly motivated and organised people-person who is passionate about technology, to join us in our ever-growing Hamburg team as Operations Manager. This is an ideal opportunity for a motivated graduate or someone with initial experience in Strategy, Account Management or Operations. Ideally you maturated some experience in tech companies and are currently looking for a new challenge in a truly varied role where you'll be able to learn the ins-and-outs of operating a high growth tech start up.
The Operations Manager will be in charge of handling all aspects of operations within the business. You will create and implement efficient and effective processes to ensure smooth running of day-to-day business. You'll also establish and manage relationships with our customers and partners across multiple countries, in order to provide the best user experience of our platform.
- Manage daily company process in operations, focusing on the needs of finance, business development, customer service and partnerships.
- Lead on customer experience to ensure effective usage of payever applications.
- Gather feedback and relay back to Integration and Product teams, to create best user experience.
- Work with internal teams (Integrations, Product, Engineering, Customer Service teams) to ensure successful integration process of payever applications and merchant shop ecosystems
- Develop simple and intuitive tutorials for complex operational systems for customer-facing features
- Lead on suggestions and improvements of the operation process within the office and remote team members
You ideally have:
- BA or Master's degree from a top tier university
- Initial experience in Strategy, Account Management, Business Operations, Corporate or Business Development or other similar roles (preferably within a fast growing technology start up)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise responsibilities with conflicting timeframes
- Interest in B2C marketing and e-Commerce. Experience in Fintech will be highly regarded
- Excellent organisational skills, proactive and detail-minded
- Fluency in both English and at least one language amongst German, French, Spanish or Italian
What we offer:
A chance to take part in innovation.
Our goal is nothing short of solving ALL of the problems of modern commerce. Join us on a mission to change the way business works.
Competitive pay rates.
We want our talent to be able to fully concentrate on their work. Which is why make sure you are paid well and on time.
A learning experience.
We innovate, improve and change constantly to deliver maximum efficiency. So others can learn from our results.
Get more done.
Flat hierarchies and short decision paths mean that more of your ideas are heard, and turned into realities.
A space you'll love.
We're located in the centre of Hamburg directly at the harbour.
Please send your Resume, Linkedin Profile and/or website to [email protected] or submit an application through this page.
We look forward to hearing from you!