Start: February or later - Offices: Berlin - fulltime
Your opportunities and responsibilities at Kiron:
- Be part of the Product-Tech Team and contribute to further developing our Kiron Campus - composed of a single-page application built using React.js.
- Collaborate with other team members from engineering, product and design, as well as with internal stakeholders, to craft clear, customized solutions to user needs.
- Take ownership for the features you are building for the Kiron Platforms.
- Influence and advance the UI and UX design of our applications.
Your set of skills:
- You understand the architecture of a single-page web application.
- You are familiar with a continuous integration workflow.
- You are a team player and value open communication.
- You are fluent in English.
- The chance to be part of a fun, dynamic, international, interdisciplinary, and highly committed team.
- The chance to shape a fast-growing social startup with your initiative and creative input.
- A (mostly) bleeding edge tech stack, using React, GraphQL, Laravel, and PostgreSQL, containerized, orchestrated by Kubernetes.
- Flexible working hours at our Berlin location.
Ready to join our mission? Apply now!
We are looking forward to your application via e-mail with the subject “JFE + your name”. Include your cover letter, CV and possible starting date in English in a single PDF file, up until 12.02.2018
As an equal opportunities employer, Kiron strongly encourages people with a refugee background and women to apply. The position is suitable for people living with a disability. In case of two equally qualified candidates, preference will be given to the candidate living with disability.
The job does not fit your profile? But you want to join our team?
Kiron is currently recruiting for different paid positions, and many volunteering/ internship opportunities. More at www(dot)kiron(dot)ngo.