Are you ready to kickstart your career and become our future digital advertising wizard? If giving power back to the consumer and kick-ass marketing campaigns are like music to your ears, join us on our scaleup journey to becoming Belgium’s most popular fintech platform.
At TopCompare.be, we help people save money and make the best choices about personal finance. Our educational content and free, comprehensive and independent comparison tools enable people to find the right product at the best price. This way we give the power back to the consumer. We are growing rapidly since our launch in 2015 and are already the nr. 1 banking comparison platform in Belgium. Every year, we help over 1.5 million Belgians save time and money.
TopCompare.be is part of CompareEuropeGroup, Europe’s leading financial comparison platform headquartered in London. As part of this group, we are backed by EUR 20 million of funding from Nova Founders Capital, Ace&Company and Silicon Valley entrepreneurs such as Peter Thiel and Mark Pincus. The group has been able to establish a strong market position with over 150 partners in Europe, state-of-the-art technology and marketing platforms as well as strong management teams.
You bring more people to our website through the management and optimisation of our online campaigns.
- Plan and implement digital marketing strategies such as search engine marketing, display, social media, email marketing and more
- Find new angles to reach the right consumer at the right time with the right message in our Facebook ads
- Write great ad copy to optimize and expand our current Google AdWords and Bing campaigns
- Initiate concept creation and manage the display ad creation process with the graphic designer
- Spot and test new digital advertising opportunities through knowledge of the latest industry initiatives
To achieve your goals with us you will
- Be part of a flat hierarchy and start-up culture which means a lot of responsibility from day one and building out your knowledge and skills very quickly
- Get constant support from and exposure to the management team, reporting to the Marketing Director
- Be part of a great working atmosphere in a team of smart, entrepreneurial and highly motivated people who enjoy regular team breakfasts, ‘Friesdays’ and afterwork drinks
Requirements and skill set
- Organized and structured, eye for detail and quality, strong communicator, team player, innovative, ambitious, curious, ready to take responsibility for your own results
- Strong interest in digital marketing, ideally with a first experience in managing digital advertising campaigns
- Excellent copywriting with a commercial and creative flair as well as an eye for design
- 2 to 5 years of academic background within advertising, marketing, communication, business or similar
- Native level French and/or Flemish, fluent in English (written and orally)
- Curious about the financial services sector