Hi, we're Fever!
Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers who want to work hard, have fun and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (such as Secret London, Secret NYC, Secret Los Angeles, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret) through technology to reach over 30 million people every single week. Fever has also rolled out Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new, unique experiences.
Fever is present in over 50 cities worldwide, in countries such as the UK, US, France, Brazil, Portugal, Australia, and Spain, and is always in the process of expanding to new markets. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia. We have continued to disrupt the entertainment space during the pandemic, and launched the Stranger Things Drive Into - the largest event in the world in 2020!
- Are go-ahead type of person, organised and motivated.
- Are fast learner, take criticism well, and set high goals for yourself.
- Are a creative thinker who likes to bring new ideas to the table.
- Are able to work both independently and in a team.
- Can demonstrate your ability to adapt to the extremely fast-moving world of a digital startup business.
- Ninja attention to detail. Content descriptions are critical to the Company's success, you are the best at crossing the t's and dotting the i's.
- Have a high level of proficiency in oral and written Japanese.
- Are based in Madrid, Spain.
About The Role
- Define, document, and distribute content standards. Upload plan content to BackOffice.
- Develop Fever's style guide.
- Writing copy for our content, newsletter and other required publications.
- Engage our users through original and compelling copies.
- Work closely with our Sales team to fully understand the events.
- Work with our Marketing team to build the Fever brand through social media.
- Define and sustain the quality standards of our brand through text.
- Evaluate and develop the Content Strategy to cater to our users.
About Our Perks & Benefits
- Home office friendly
- Great work environment and great people to work with
- Free drinks & coffee
- Excellent working conditions in a central Madrid location
- Flexible work
- 40% discount on Fever plans!