The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an enthusiastic and intellectually curious Junior Business Development Manager (m/f/d). In this position you will be responsible for delivering projects critical to the global success of Westwing in close cooperation with the Supply Chain & Demand Planning team. This is an opportunity for highly talented individuals looking to combine a unique learning experience with real-life proof of their potential!
Your responsibilities will be:
- Deliver task-force assignments to address short-term critical priorities
- Own and drive projects and processes
- Provide analytical support for the Supply Chain & Demand Planning team
- Establishing and constantly improving reporting tools for our demand planning
- Work with multiple internal departments like Buying and Supply Chain
- Identifying & analyzing opportunities for improving the demand planning & making sure to never run out of stock
You come with:
- Outstanding academic credentials, preferably in economics, business administration, engineering, or science
- First experience from a top consulting firm, corporate business development role, or a startup
- Excellent analytical skills and high affinity to numbers; i.e. pronounced Excel skills and basic SQL knowledge
- Ability to cope with a fast-paced environment and work independently in driving change
- Strong communication skills, team-orientation & collaborative attitude
- A hands-on/ Self-starter attitude
- Fluency in English
- A high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- Taking responsibility early-on for a growing organization
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
Contact Person: Carolin Börger
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (CV, cover letter, work & education references) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.