EL Passion Published: June 22, 2021
At EL Passion, we are a team of experts, passionate about designing and developing exceptional web and mobile apps. We have a long track record of satisfied clients from all around the world. Among others, we are proud to have supported Polaroid Originals, Wirtualna Polska, ZnanyLekarz, Varner, Mednavi and many more. We are powered by a passion for excellence, Lean and Agile approaches and continuous learning. Our ambitions keep transforming us, but our values of transparency, outstanding craftsmanship and team spirit remain constant.
We want to offer you the possibility of working with modern frameworks and tools. Join the team that is up-to-date with the latest tech and recognizes the importance of code quality (daily code reviews, pair programming, continuous integration).
Currently, we are looking for talented Junior Backend Developers with knowledge of Ruby or Node.
Get on board and work with us on a variety of startup projects, learn and enjoy!
- Coding skills in Node js or Ruby.
- Ability to prove you are passionate about programming and gaining new skills
- Focus on clean, readable code
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with SQL
- Basic experience with writing automated tests
- Good command of English, allowing you to easily communicate with our clients (B2)
- Ability to communicate effectively within a team
- At least 0,5 year of commercial experience
- Familiarity with programming languages and frameworks
- The salary range is between 3000-5000 PLN net on the invoice depending on your experience and knowledge level
- Job in a team composed of both highly skilled developers and juniors, where you can both gain and pass on skills
- You decide which technology will be most appropriate for your project. Want to try something new? - Great, we love to experiment!
- Work in a proper Scrum 🙂 and take part in making key project decisions by working directly work with the client.
- Access to our resources library - books (paper and digital), courses, tutorials, assets. Choose whatever you’d like to have on our "shelf"!
- We hold internal Hackathons a few times a year (experimenting with different languages, tools, hardware, etc.)
- We'll invest in your skills with a self-growth budget (books, conferences, trainings, workshops and more)
- We value work-life balance and a 40-hour working week
- We have flexible working hours, the possibility of working partially or 100% remote
- Multisport, private medical care and more
Read more about perks and our cool company culture on www.elpassion.com
What’s it really like to work at EL Passion? See our Culture Book and find out what EL Passioners say about the company!