Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world's largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Swipe has partnered with major payment networks to enable individuals access to a full fiat channel for card payments through its licensed entity in the United Kingdom.
Our mission is to enable customers to create crypto fiat card programs. It connects millions of customers to link their fiat / crypto wallet to Visa / Mastercard Schemes for online / offline payment.
As a FinTech start-up company, Swipe is committed to comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements as we operate and expand our business globally.
We are now looking for an experienced Compliance / Risk Operation Analyst to join and strengthen the compliance program.
The successful candidate should be an individual who is familiar and passionate about the FinTech industry and knowledgeable in developing and refining customized Compliance products and processes.
- Handle high volume live chat and other online tools
- Provide accurate, valid and comprehensive information to users pertaining to resolve customer complaint
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Manage complaints pertaining to compliance matters, provide proper solutions and options within the time limits
- Assist with performing customer inquiry with a customer focused mindset according to the operation procedure.
- Support customer dispute process for Global Card customers
- Any general administration and ancillary activities as may be required and related to the above functions in accordance with the business requirements of the Company.
- A fast learner with 6 months - 3 years of relevant working experience
- Advanced English speaker
- A fast learner with eyes for detail
- Bilingual is preferred, either Spanish or Portuguese would be a plus
- Demonstrated ability to write effectively.
- Bachelor degree
Working at Binance:
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organization
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attracts By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.