Want to make a career in the exciting world of e-commerce? Champion Helmets is an international leader in the motorcycle industry; motorcycle clothing, helmets and accessories. Our company is a Top 5 European market leader in motorcycle clothing and helmets. Our ambition is to become the biggest player in Europe in the next 3 years.
We offer a varied job in a young (average age 28 years) and very diverse team. There is an energetic start-up atmosphere, in which room for growth is central. The internal communication is informal and there are short lines, which means that switching is done quickly.
What are you going to do?
As a Junior Account Manager Inside Sales, you are partly responsible for ensuring that the entire order process runs smoothly. This means that you:
- are the point of contact for customers from all over the world from Europe to Australia; it is important that your english is good
- contributes to our strong online reputation
- independently prepare quotations; and makes deals with our customers
- translates the wishes of the customer into the eventual promotion on the website;
- think along about marketing and communication;
- adjusts the website and ensures a professional image of our company
What do we ask of you?
Because we are an international company, it is of course important that you master Dutch, but also English in word and writing. We also think it is important that you have the following criteria:
- HBO Work and thinking level
- Full-time (40 hours) availability;
- You are stress resistant, social and communicative very strong;
- You are customer-oriented;
- You are a real team player;
- Experience with e-commerce or the willingness to learn it;
- You are good with Microsoft office;
- Pro-activity and proposing process improvements are highly appreciated.
What do we offer you?
A nice and challenging job in a dynamic international company, where we find it important that you are able to perform your work with pleasure.
We offer a competitive salary, but above all we offer you every opportunity to further develop yourself and grow within the company. You will work in an energetic group with a winning mentality, where everyone contributes to the greater whole based on their expertise. There is an informal atmosphere in our team. In addition to achieving results, working at Champion Helmets also means enjoying your work and collaborating with great colleagues.