The Jr. Business Development Representative position at Machinio.com is critical to the growth of the company. If you are fluent/proficient in Dutch (required), hard working, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and want to make an immediate impact, this role is a great opportunity for you. As a Jr. Business Development Representative, you will learn how to establish new client relationships, you will learn how to negotiate deals, you will learn how to generate new sales and close new deals. We're innovating a multi-generational $400 BILLION dollar industry. The experience you obtain at Machinio in 3 months is worth more than experience you'd obtain in 1 year anywhere else!
With teams in North America, Europe and Asia, and operations all over the world, this role offers the unique opportunity to be a part of something unconventional, and the ability to and flexibility to work from anywhere in the world.
We are the fastest growing machinery marketplace in the world, featured in Forbes (founders recognized as 30 under 30), Crain’s Chicago Business, Business Insider and Inc.com, and more.
- 30 days/year holiday policy
- Flexibility to work remote, possibility to work abroad
- Remote setup provided for all team members, along with modern work equipment.
- Casual, collaborative, fast-paced work environment and a fun team (we’re cool).
- Quarterly in-person team events and really fun in-person holiday parties!
- Employee milestone program
- Establish relationships with business owners and C-level executives.
- Close deals and bring on new sales.
- Comply with KPIs and goals on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Collaborate with the business development team and other teams to improve aspects applicable to your role, as well as to the overall growth of the company.
- C1 Level in English and DUTCH REQUIRED, other languages are a plus
- Drive, motivation and proactiveness to LEARN
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Interest in learning analytical and negotiation skills
- Client-focused and problem-solving attitude
- Base salary + generous commission structure. First year on target earnings of anywhere from 45k to 85k, with the opportunity to make much more if you apply yourself.
Our Interview Process:
- Step 1 - Phone Interview with the Head of Operations to get to know you, your background and tell you about us!
- Step 2 - Google Meets video interview with our Senior Business Development Executive, to discuss the role in depth and partake in an assessment.
- Step 3 - Final interview with one of our Directors.
We are efficient decision-makers. Our interview process has a 2-week timeline and we do not waste time. We are not recruiters, we are real employees, with long tenures and institutional knowledge, and we work with and manage the job/team you are interviewing for. We take time to interview and build teams because our people are our most important resource!
Please apply directly here: