Piktochart has an open environment through weekly sharings that encourages participations and suggestions to improve the platform. For example, we have adopted frameworks such as Cycle.js, Vue.js or adopted the philosophy of reactive programming from procedural thanks to these group huddles! While we do our best to adhere to standard principles like Git for code managements, Scrum for project updates and code reviews to help validate one another’s works, we also go for “best practice” and not common practices in other areas. In short, we are not just looking for code that works, but we want it to be easily maintainable in the long term and we define this by:
- Code that is easily understood by the team
- Less prone to bugs when there are changes
- Easily extendable.
Some interesting projects that we are undertaking now includes a design system that has reusable components in the UI to accelerate a lot of the development in house. If all these sound like a challenge to you and the HOPEFUL values resound with you, please read on!
- Familiar with the Backend environment and how to integrate the server data into the web application
- Passionate developer that writes great and structural code, able to adapt and improve the existing codes
- Care about testing - write automated test coverage to ensure the written application is stable and works among browsers
- Someone who picks things up quickly, contributes to everyone's learning and want to grow with the company
- Speaks good English
- Remote (Already based in Europe)