We are looking for the right people to join our well-funded, growing open source startup and to help us to continue to build exciting technology that makes our users happy. Right now, we are looking for Java developers to join our teams in Berlin or Konstanz*.
Who are you?
You are a Java developer enthusiastic about learning and integrating a variety of cloud services (e.g. storage, compute, databases, …) as part of a large open source software project.
You Should Bring The Following
- Degree in computer science or a comparable major
- High level of proficiency in Java
- Passion for clean, maintainable, and testable code
- The ambition to stay current with latest technologies and increase knowledge and skills
- Fluency in English
Qualifications or experience in any of the following areas are a plus:
- Building integrations with cloud service ecosystems (e.g. AWS, Azure or Google Cloud)
- Software design and microservice architectures
- Collaboration within an agile development team
What’s the job?
Your job is to integrate various services into the KNIME products. In doing so you will be working with different cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure or Google Cloud), databases (e.g., Snowflake, Azure SQL Database) and compute frameworks (e.g., Databricks or Amazon EMR) or whatever is going to be tech's next big thing. Not yet an expert in all of this? Don’t worry, learning is part of the job.
Who are we?
We are a rapidly growing, young company developing software for performing advanced data science. We are a highly interactive team and very enthusiastic about developing solutions for our users. Our open source KNIME Analytics Platform, developed together with the community, is transforming the data science landscape. It is popular among its very active user community as well as among IT analysts. Our commercial KNIME Server enables enterprises to responsibly integrate advanced analytics into their operations. In this way, KNIME helps organizations nurture new user populations that want to exploit the benefits of data science and advanced analytics while remaining strongly committed to open source.
- Though we are happy to have applicants from further away, we’re not offering relocation benefits for this position.