Our client is a research-based consultancy and software company with an award-winning (Accenture
Innovation Award, 2016) mobile identity verification software solution that consists of two parts:
• MRZmakes it possible to scan the Machine Readable Zone of passports and other identity documents. This uses our own machine-learning based optical character recognition technology.
• NFCverifies the authenticity with of passports and identity cards by reading the RFID chip in the documents via the NFC reader on smartphones.
This software is integrated by our clients in their own applications and back-end systems through APIs. It is available in three versions: client-only, client-server and SaaS.
• Contribute to the roadmap for this software, including adding new features and integrating with partners that provide complementary software products.
• Help developers working for our customers to its best use especially the serverside APIs (XML, JSON).
• Write code samples and API documentation for our customers.
• Be part of a highly-skilled team of researchers, developers and UX designers.
• Take part in our DevOps/CloudOps approach.
• Work with and for customers from all over the world.
WHAT IS EXPECTED FROM YOU:
• Bachelor´s degree+ Master´s degree in Informatics, computer security or related
• Good communication skills in English
• Availability to relocate to Enschede (The Netherlands)
• If you can do mobile development (Native iOS or Native Android) is appreciated.
WHY CHOOSE THIS CHALLENGE?
• Competitive salary: Medior (38K-55K), Senior (55-75K) (depending on candidate´s experience)
• Regular office hours with flexibility (part-time remote depending on the project´s need)
• Devices: Macbook pro and mobile phone.
• Social events: Fridays afternoon drinks, summer activities, end of the year event.
• Support with relocation package (SS number, Bank account, Healthcare, School selection, 2 months
of accommodation, Dutch course, etc.)
• Fiscal benefits for working in the Netherlands (consult with Óscala).
• Enjoy the good life in Enschede, an easy-going University city with a multi-cultural atmosphere and
Note: EU citizenship is required