Who we are
HappySignals helps enterprise leaders focus on making their employees happier and more productive - more smiles and less time wasted. We're a SaaS product that integrates into world leading ITSM tools, helping organisations to develop their employee experience of internal support services such as IT, HR and Finance. We work with companies such as Fujitsu, CapGemini, Campari, Avanti West Coast and Equinor to change their culture to be more open, data-driven and outcome focused. Our customers have been able to make employees happier and increase their productivity by 26%. This is why we exist.
What we offer
We're a fun, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and our team thrive around creativity and excitement. Having secured Series A funding, this is a fantastic opportunity to join our company at a time of exciting growth. Although with a mature client base we are small and agile with a start-up mentality which means we try, we fail, we learn and then we succeed. As an early member of our team, you'll be instrumental in achieving our next period of growth and the only limiting factor to your success will be your motivation and desire to succeed. At HappySignals we want everybody to feel part of the team and you'll be joining an open and equal environment with the Finnish focus on work/life balance, a home base and post-pandemic travel opportunities.
What we're looking for
We're looking for someone with IT Service Provider sales experience, the ability to build sell-to, sell-through and sell-with programs and an extensive list of contacts. We'd like someone who brings a creative and strategic approach while utilising your experience and expertise to capitalise on our existing relationships and build our ITSP sales operations. The role is UK, home based (although other European locations that support our ITSP Partner activities will be welcomed).
What will the IT Service Provider Channel Manager (EMEA) be responsible for at HappySignals?
- Building an ITSP partner program for HappySignals, supported by the customer success and marketing teams, to develop replicable sales with our ITSP partners
- Drive leads and co-sales (sell-to, sell-with and sell-through) and co-success of our selected global ITSP's (Current partners Capgemini and Fujitsu)
- Drive the ITSP contribution to HappySignals revenue to establish this channel as our major market sector.
Experience & qualities desired for the IT Service Provider Channel Manager at HappySignals
- Familiar with service desk and ITSM industry
- Experienced in building partnerships and parter sales
- You understand the business of global ITSP's and you want to help partners on their journey to become employee experience driven organisations
- Ability to develop ITSP sales programs and outreach strategy to help partners and common customers
- Experienced in proactively managing pipeline: qualifying deals, growing opportunities, understanding support needs, estimating close dates
- A basis of understanding in developing services from the experience perspective.
Personality and mindset
- Happy and likeable personality – easy to cooperate with people from all walks of life
- Able to build trust – has an opinion and is a good listener
- Consultative approach - both for partners and end customers
- Doer – ready to work hands on with partners
- Persistent and pragmatic - but embraces change
- Results driven.
Being a progressive Nordic start-up, we offer the ability to work from anywhere within the European time zones, a competitive salary, top benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities.