Are you technically adept and communicative? Are you excited to play a key role in the Operations of a leading Swiss PropTech start-up with global growth track-record? Then apply now and become part of our mission!
Locatee is the leading workplace analytics solution that transforms complex data into space utilisation insight. Developed with a strong focus and a deep understanding of the corporate real estate challenges facing the modern world of work, Locatee empowers companies to make decisions about your business buildings with confidence.
We are looking for an IT Project Manager who will take ownership of a variety of projects and draw upon his previous experience to actively manage planning, development, implementation, and delivery to large international IT rollout projects.
What you will do
- Participate in project deployment at global and multinational companies and take the command of the end-to-end deployment of the Locatee solution
- Support and ensure high-quality customer service throughout the implementation lifecycle, address and maintain frequent and proactive contact with the customers
- Concept development for various projects with modern planning tools, as well as definition and further development of a standardized rollout procedure
- Development and maintenance of project documentation
- Report to management, customers and other stakeholders
- Define and ensure compliance with rollout milestones
- Coordination between internal and external stakeholders
What you bring
- Successfully completed studies in Computer Science or comparable qualification
- Quick grasp, structured and well-organized working method with focus on customer needs, entrepreneurial thinking
- Proven ability to understand technical concepts, including data relationships and software configuration
- Experience in applying best practices in software development lifecycle, including Agile software methodologies is a plus
- Confident appearance, leadership qualities and communication skills
- Willingness to travel on business
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Enjoy working in small but growing teams with a start-up atmosphere
- Prior experience with rollouts in IT B2B solutions, Basic Linux skills and network (switching, routing, wireless, SNMP) are an advantage
- Valid Swiss work permit or EU passport
Why you should work with us
- The chance to work in an English-speaking office with room to grow in a dedicated, passionate, expert and experienced team that cares for each other
- Work on cutting-edge big data analytics technology for the largest organisations worldwide
- A real scale-up adventure with great rewards: we offer Phantom Stock Options to be part of Locatee’s success
- Through a flat organisation we encourage innovation, ownership and open communication so that everybody feels engaged in the dynamic of the group
- A lot of independence and responsibility
- An inspiring and modern working environment in Zurich (you'll love our plants & trees, the hammock, standing desks, quiet zones, couches,...)
- We live diversity
- Optimise you work-life balance and work one week per year from wherever you want
- Continuous learning through our Locatee Academy
- Regular team events, after-work beers and much more, we never miss out on fun!
- Fresh fruits basket, homemade cakes, free tea, coffee & snacks
Who we are
We are a Zurich-based start-up that supports large companies in optimizing their office buildings. Our Smart Building platform "Locatee " provides real-time data that makes office buildings intelligent and user-oriented. Thanks to Locatee, large organisations worldwide are able to intelligently optimize their office buildings and shape the way how people interact with their workspace.
Our motto is to create a work environment where people love to work. This is not only our working culture but also what we want our customers to reach thanks to Locatee.
Our fantastic diverse team consists of 38 people with strong background in Product, Computer & Data science, Business Development, Marketing and Human Resources.
If this sounds exciting, please apply! Charlotte and the team are looking forward to hearing from you!