Holidu is building the world’s best search engine for vacation rentals. Our mission is to finally make finding and booking the perfect rental as easy as a Sunday morning. We are on this journey in a rapidly growing team of travel and technology enthusiasts from all over the world. Our travel mates also include investors and mentors who have helped companies such as Booking.com, Spotify and Zalando to achieve global success. So, pack your bag, hop on board and get ready for take off!
Our Tech Stack
Our native iOS app has been built from the ground up with Swift. The app communicates with our backend servers via an HTTP based API. We are embracing a modularised structure of our app’s code to enable fast and independent iteration of features throughout the app. We are using buddybuild as a continues integration and delivery solution. We encourage to try and use new ideas and technologies whenever it makes sense in terms of app quality and performance while at the same time do not rely heavily on third-party frameworks other than Apple’s system frameworks.
Your role in this journey
On the mobile side, there is plenty of room to revolutionize the search for vacation rentals on mobile phones
- Develop a world-class native iOS app for iPhone and iPad
- Contribute your creativity to find pragmatic and technologically strong solutions
- Work with the designer team to implement an intuitive and smart UI
- Keep improving our app targeting an ever increasing number of countries and languages
Your backpack is filled with
- Experience with Cocoa and UIKit in iOS
- Experience in writing production Swift code, including how to leverage types and values to write safer, more understandable code
- Strong communication skills and the ability to translate technical ideas into understandable concepts for others
- Passion for developing consumer facing applications
- Strong motivation to constantly learn and apply new technologies
- Collaborative and cooperative spirit
Our adventure includes
- Cutting edge technology in all areas of our fast-growing business
- A diverse international team with the ambition to achieve amazing things
- Flat hierarchies, responsibility and freedom to develop your own ideas
- Continuous learning from and with experienced co-workers and mentors
- Real team play with a lot of fun together during and outside of work
Want to travel with us?
Visit www.holidu.com/careers to learn more and apply. Your first travel contact will be Niels Constanda.