Imperium Apps is an innovative software and consulting services company based in Berlin, Germany. We operate on two different fronts, we conceptualise, design and develop our own internal Imperium Apps branded apps, but we also offer our talents to bring other client's apps to reality. We become their app development partner in every stage, from conception, to design, development and beyond the App Store.
The Internship Program at Imperium Apps could be the start of your career. Our team is currently seeking high-energy, driven graduates with excellent communication skills and a natural interest in sales. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance from a three-month internship to a full-time, long-term position in a young and dynamic company. We offer an innovative environment where you will be provided all the necessary tools, resources and leadership to boost your career!
- Participating in design discussions and test planning.
- Learn how to build world-class apps
- Diagnosing and reporting bugs.
- Working with the source code in Swift and possibly Objective-C
- With the support of our lead Software Engineer, you will develop and maintain production-quality mobile software leveraging the latest in Apple technologies.
- Carefully evaluate the technical tradeoffs of every decision
- Learn how to build robust, lasting, and scalable products
- Learn how to iterate quickly, without compromising quality
We aim to find people with passion, the right skill set and the ability to learn quickly.
- Ideally, you are looking for a mandatory internship in order to complete your studies in computer science related field
- The ability to take responsibility and work independently
- A practical, focused and solution-oriented approach to work
- Good communication skills, English and German is required
- Being a team player
What We Have To Offer
- Join an experienced, international team with diverse backgrounds
- Enjoy a positive and purpose-driven working atmosphere in our office in Berlin Mitte
- Learn something new every day
- Be part of international events and training sessions
- Responsibility from day one
- Compulsory table football and a lot of coffee
- Start date: as soon as possible
Join our team! Send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org